The Culture Counts team converged in Perth last week for a two-day strategic planning workshop. All conversations stemmed from an initial discussion of our brand values, outlined below.
- Generosity: To be insightful and generous with knowledge and resources
- Innovation: To find new and useful ways to tell value stories
- Data-driven: To promote the use of rigorous methodologies and evidence-based insights
- Collaboration: To bring together subject matter experts to generate new knowledge and design best-practice collaborative solutions
- Integrity: To be transparent and trusted, treating customer data respectfully while democratising insights for the benefit of the sectors with which we work
- Simplicity: To provide creative, intuitive tools that are welcoming and enjoyable to use
At Culture Counts, we listen to our clients and are continually developing new software features to enhance user experience. Our development team led a crucial session that detailed updates to the platform and prioritised order of delivery.
A marketing strategy session outlined a series of resources to help organisations realise, communicate and grow their unique value. Our intention is to share our knowledge to help the sector build stronger cases for support and investment.
It’s very important that cultural organisations can effectively measure the varied outcomes of their work and make compelling, evidence-based cases about their relevance and impact. A session on client management looked at ways we can help Culture Counts users transition into a successful data culture, and use their results for maximum benefit.
We will be sending out a range of new materials and resources to our clients shortly, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or comments about your data use.