The Culture Counts online survey platform empowers libraries to measure their role and value that communities place on them.
Our platform gives libraries the ability to engage more deeply with the public, impact the community more strongly, and provide an evidence-based argument for greater funding. Culture Counts has helped libraries to:
- Align their strategy with cultural, social and civic outcomes
- Identify what is important to measure for evaluations and assessments
- Effectively use data insights in learning, business development, community engagement and literacy programs
- Demonstrate the value libraries add to people’s lives
- Benchmark their organisation across nationally with standardised library outcome metrics
In 2019, Culture Counts launched the Public Libraries Evaluation Network, inviting libraries to participate in a nation-wide data collection initiative. The aim of the project is to better understand the value libraries add to the community. Interested? You can find out more here> or register your interest >