If your organisation is moving current or future programming to online delivery, you can still evaluate the impact of these activities against your organisation’s overall strategic objectives.
There are opportunities to gain some additional insights during this period without having to completely overhaul all your previous evaluation methods. Click on the links below for some suggestions on how to approach this, including example questions, sample surveys and insights.
- Strategic evaluation planning for the future
- Measuring impact when your doors are closed
- Best practise for survey design
- Evaluating with survey templates
- Measuring the new geographic reach of your audience
- Measuring new audience attendance and awareness
- Evaluating the unique impact of your online programs
- Evaluating the engagement of your online content
- Distribution methods